Opening Times and Fees Payable applicable from September 2011
|8.00am - 9.00am||£ 6.00|
|- Includes FREE breakfast, snacks, drinks and school drop off service (Springfield Primary School).|
|3.30pm - 5.00pm||£ 6.50|
|3.30pm - 5.30pm||£ 7.50|
|3.30pm - 6.00pm||£ 8.50|
|- All include FREE snacks, drinks and school collection service (Springfield Primary School)|
|8.00am - 6.00pm Full Day (10 Hours)||£18.50|
|½ Day (any 5 hours)||£12.50|
|Each additional hours
*Sorry No 20% discounts available.
|- All include FREE drinks.|
Book 5 holiday days (10 hours) for £85.00* Save £7.50 or book 5 term time days (3.30pm to 6.00pm) for £38.00* Save £4.50
Both offers apply to the 1st child: subsequent child/children pay the normal rate.
Check our FaceBook for any other 'Special Offers' throughout the year.
Late Child Collection Fee: £ 4.00 per ¼ hour after 9am or 6pm.
Child Not Booked in: £ 6.00
Default late payment: £ 12.00 per invoice admin fee.
Unpaid Cheque: £ 6.00 per cheque.
(* = No 20% discount available) School Holiday 2 course healthy cooked meal £2.50* per child - optional.
We offer a settling period, where parents, carers and children can come to the club for a trial period, either for a session during term or holiday time. We offer you this oppertunity for ½ a session fee. For further details - please ask staff.
We charge £5.00 per child or £3.00 per subsequent child from the same family to register a new place. This fee is refunded from your first invoice and will automatically be deducted from your account. This amount can’t be refunded by ‘cash’.
There is a 20% discount for 2nd or subsequent children from the same family (household).
See our FaceBook page throughout the year for any special offers and discounts.
We are open for 50 weeks a year. We are closed Bank holidays and Christmas.
Child Tax Credit
If eligible, you can claim through the Child Tax Credit system to assist in expenditure. To find out, call the Inland Revenue or pick up a leaflet from your local Post Office. WE PROMOTE TAX CREDITS.
Debit/Credit Cards Payment – Onsite
Our debit card machine doesn’t accept American Express cards and therefore our card picture needs altering. We mainly need these two cards: Mastercard and VISA, we still accept contactless cards
- Our Payment terms are 7 days NET and prompt payments are encouraged. Payments not paid within the 7 days will automatically encounter a late payment fee of £12.
- We ask Parents/Carers to pay fees weekly, at the last session their child attends during the week.
- We can provide weekly accounts & invoicing upon request.
- To keep our costs a minimum, all accounts/invoices must be paid immediately upon receipt to avoid any late payment fees.
- Any cancellations must be made within 48 hours (term-time) or 1 week (Holiday–time). Any cancellations outside this period will NOT encounter any fees. Cancellations at short notice of LESS than 48 hours or 1 week without a doctors/medical practitioner’s note will encounter fees imposed for the days or sessions your child was booked in for. Cancellation fees due to illness will not be applied unless notification of absence is given. If you can’t produce a letter, then ½ a session fee WILL apply.
- We have given each family a credit limit of £150. We reserve the right to waive a fee if accounts are over the limit of £12. Therefore, it’s crucial in order to keep your account running smoothly to please pay on time.
- We have a 'No Fee - No Place' policy - see staff for further details.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Debit, Credit Cards and Contactless Cards on site.
- Childcare Vouchers – We take all Childcare Vouchers. (see a member of staff)
- Payments by BACS. BACS is our preferred Payment METHOD. (Please see staff for our bank details)
- Postal Order.
- Standing Order.
Any cancellations must be made within 48 hours (term-time) or 1 week (Holiday –time). Any cancellations outside this period will NOT encounter any fee’s. Cancellations at short notice of LESS than 48 hours or 1 week without a doctors/medical practitioner’s note will encounter fee’s imposed for the days or sessions your child was booked in for. Cancellation fee’s due to illness will not be applied unless notification of absence is given. If you can’t produce a letter, then ½ a session fee WILL apply. As per our Cancellation Policy.
Confirmation of holidays must be given to the club in writing, at least two weeks before hand so that fees can be waived. All places are kept for your planned vacations, as per our policy.
Changes to Your Arrangement
Four week’s notice is required in writing to change or cancel your arrangements with the Club. Failure to do so will result in fee’s being applied for the days your child/ren is absent. All notices must be given in writing, the notice will apply from the date we receive your letter UNLESS otherwise stated, as per our policy.